14th to 21st Feb 2010
- 105 films from 20 countries were screened.
- Sakal Reflection Photography Exhibition, Nature Walks, Book exhibitions, Audio -Visual lectures, Open Forums, Street Plays and Cultural Programmes enriched the Festival.
- Nature walks were organized to Parvati Pachgaon by S.D. Mahajan, Artificial Bird Nesting by Vishvajeet Naik, Parvati by Ninad Bedekar, Pashan Lake by Sohan Sabnis, Heritage walk from Shaniwar Wada by Sharveya Dhaongade and Empress Garden by S.D. Mahajan.
- 60% registration by youngsters and collegians.
- ‘The Young Change Makers Pune Conference’ in association with Neeti Solutions was organized on 20th Feb 2010. 475 children from 60 schools participated.
- Sharvari Jamenis & Group presented choreography – Vasudhatmika. Madhura Khire & Group presented 'Man Encroacher or Survivor?' Children presented two plays.
- BBC's Paul Rose was Guest of Honor for the closing ceremony. He delivered a lecture on 'Global Sustainability Journey'. Henrietta Palmer from Sweden delivered a lecture on The Sustainability Initiative in Sweden’.
- Good support from print and visual media.
4 Days (23rd to 26th Spet 2010)
4 Days (28th to 31st Oct 2010)
- Around 40 films were screened.
- Nature walks, Photography Exhibition.
- Atul Dhamankar conducted Audio-visual lecture on 'Waghacha Magova'.
- Children's workshop 'Hasat Khelat Paryavaran'.